Thursday, July 23, 2009

MISSING HER!

Awak,I miss you damn much. Only god knows what I felt inside. U don’t know how much you mean to me dear. Its was a sweet time when we’re together. The memories cant never be erased. Its was so sweet when we’re talked on phone. We’re singing,laughing and all that thing I cant never forget. And it was damn sweet when we’re hang out together,going to klcc,midvalley,watching movies,when we’re wearing the same color cloth without planning anything. I miss that time awak. I miss that time when I was ashamed to look into your face. Haha! It was damn sweet awak. Kte rindu sangat dengan sume tu. I don’t know why I loved you damn much. I always asking myself for that thing. But I’ve doesn’t found any answer. Only you the answer of all these shits thing. I always praying that we can get back like before. I know that something impossible to happen. Its damn impossible. Maybe I’ve just got shits with that. But im still hoping and hoping that I can be with you again and again. U’re mean a WORLD to me AWAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment